Claims, Returns and Refunds
All pictures and images of goods displayed online are only for illustrative purposes. Sizes, colour and dimensions of goods may differ in real life. It will be assumed you have read any written description of the goods before placing your order.
CLAIMS FOR FAULTY/ DAMAGED ITEMS
If you notice any damage to your goods please notify the delivery driver at the time of delivery.
If you notice damage to the goods within 24 hours of receiving the delivery please contact us. We will work with you to get photos emailed to inspect the damage. As goods may be stored on building sites or moved around by your trades we cannot accept damage claims after this 24 hour period as we cannot determine when or how the damage occurred.
It is very important that your trades inspect goods before installation. Goods that are damaged during or post installation are not the responsibility of The Reno Barn or our suppliers.
Goods found to be faulty as a result of manufacturing defects are covered by the product warranties and will usually be handled by the product supplier or manufacturer who provides after sales service support to goods correctly installed by a plumber.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
All returns must be authorised from the store. If you are returning an item due to change of mind about the purchase made, we will offer you a reimbursement, exchange or credit note at our discretion provided that:
● The item is in original condition, uninstalled and without any signs of wear and tear and the packaging intact. You must adequately package any product you are returning to us to ensure that is not damaged during return delivery to our warehouse. Return shipping cost is the responsibility of the customer.
● Item is returned within 30 days of purchase with proof of purchase at hand.
● Upon return, item will be subject to thorough inspection, which may take up to a week. Refunds will not be processed immediately upon the return of the product.
● Strictly no returns on clearance items and custom orders.
● It is your responsibility to ensure that the goods are suitable for your purpose prior to ordering (including whether there is appropriate and safe access to your delivery address for delivery of the goods).
The Reno Barn reserves the right to update these terms and conditions at any time.