A traditional assembly system using proven cartridge technology with a stunningly modern look. This is a water saving product which allows ease of operation for the user with precise control of temperature & pressure. This product uses a standard size spindle fitting which gives a great advantage for renovation projects with existing hot & cold assembly taps for a direct swap in most cases without having to remove tiles or wall coverings. Easy for your plumber/builder to install and suitable for all applications.
Hot & Cold Assembly taps (Basin / bath spout not included)
Brass Body – Ceramic Cartridge
|Finish / Coating|| |
Brushed Brass – Advanced electroplating application (AEA)
Backplate & handle diameter – 54mm
|WELS Information|| |
WELS Star Rating(5Star) – Nominal Flow Rate(5.5 L/M) – Registration No.(T32357)
- 5 Year warranty. 30-day change of mind returns accepted.
- Fully watermark certified
- Universal fitting. Can we swapped out in nearly all cases for the existing hot & cold taps in your bathroom/laundry/kitchen.
- Can be used as a shower mixer, basin sink mixer (requires spout) bath filler (requires spout) and many more uses.
- Optimum control both of temperature and pressure. Twisting knobs controls pressure. Adjust temperature by getting the correct mixer of hot & cold water.
- Ceramic internal components with a solid brass body, meaning long life and maximum reliability.
- If using both shower head and hand shower together we suggest you use the brass shower diverter
- This product is designed to be used indoors only
- Coated with an advanced electroplating application offering superior durability.